The Bottom Line
Bink's spoons come in a wide variety of colors and the paint job is very realistic. They are heavy and cast well in all sizes, and have a good wobbling action when retrieved.
- Variety of Colors
- Bigger Spoons Come With Swivel
- Heavy For Size
- Wobbling Action When Retreived
- Spoons come in a variety of sizes and colors
- Hooks are strong and you can get red hooks on them
- Paint is realistic and tough
- Expensive at about $5.50 each
- Free shipping on orders over $50
Guide Review - Bink's Spoons
I received several sizes and colors of this spoon to try. The smaller size caught bluegill in my pond. It cast easily on a spinning rod with four pound line. The bigger sizes are much heavier but work well for bigger fish. You can cast or jig them and the swivel attached to the bigger sizes helps reduce line twist.